We all know for sure that tea is one of the best breakfast beverage, it’s loaded with antioxidants and also nutrients that have good effects on your body health, for example the fat loss, preventing cancer, brain function improvement. In fact, no food or drink will fully protect you from disease, it’s all up to your lifestyle and also your genes, so you will also need to take care of yourself.
Here’s why it’s important to add tea to your breakfast list:
- The research has shown that green tea can intensify levels of fat oxidation and the rate at which your body turns the food into calories, that’s what reduce abdominal fat.
- Green tea works on the lining of blood vessels, help to keep them relaxed and able to resist the changes in the blood pressure.
- If you have problem with digestion better drink green tea with breakfast, lunch and dinner it’s actually the most effective option.
- Green tea can apparently also help with wrinkles because of the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Also, studies have shown that green tea applied topically can also reduce the sun damage.
- The Green tea also is high in antioxidants, especially a group called catechins. Antioxidants are naturally occurring elements that protect your body’s cells from damage.
- Other health benefits, including helping prevent cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Another important things to point out is that there is caffeine in green tea. Green tea can decrease the absorption of iron and folic acid. You can try mixing green tea with other healthy ingredients, but you can also drink it without adding nothing and still get a lot of nutrient.
You might have to consider making green tea as a daily part of your diet, so you can feel better, healthier, lose weight and lower your risk of getting some diseases.
So, are you planning now to take tea at breakfast? Or even at any time in the day!